giovedì 10 aprile 2014

ANDREEA CÂMPEANU | PHOTOGRAPHER

"I THINK THAT IF YOU ARE HONEST AND CARE ABOUT THE STORY YOU ARE SHOOTING, THEN YOUR AUDIENCE WILL BE HAPPY."
I am a Romanian photojournalist and writer currently in Juba, South Sudan and available for assignments.
I do news and documentary photography, video and text.
Among others, I have worked with Reuters, AFP, Jeune Afrique, IRINnews, Sydsvenskan (Sweden), One Magazine (CNEWA), Mercy Corps, IOM, UNICEF, National Geographic Magazine Romania, National Geographic Traveler Romania, Esquire Romania.
My work has appeared in a large number of international media such as New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, USA Today, Time, Le Monde, Paris Match.
I speak French, English, Spanish, Italian, Romanian.





















 All images © Andreea Câmpeanu

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

ShareThis

post<li>
Related Posts with Thumbnails