mercoledì 28 gennaio 2015

ARUP ACHARJEE | PHOTOGRAPHER

“ I am a PhD student of Zoology self-learning photography and I am based in Varanasi, India. I started out photography with a friend's P&S camera and was much impressed by the joy even normal surroundings can be when viewed through the photographic eye! Before long my wife gifted me my first camera ever, a Nikon D5100 in June 2102 which furthered my inquisitiveness about photography. I like to experiment every technique and genre I come to know while reading about photography and every photograph I’ve made were ways of exploring something new. This is just the beginning of a journey, have miles to go ahead”
























All images © Arup Acharjee

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

ShareThis

post<li>
Related Posts with Thumbnails