venerdì 24 novembre 2017

LASSE PERSSON I PHOTOGRAPHER



“I was born in Malmoe, Sweden 1945. Already at the age of 10 I started to be interested in photography. After two years of education at a photography school I got a job as a press photographer on a picture agency. During the four years I was employed there I worked primarily for various newspapers and magazines, which became a useful experience.
Between the years 1968 to 1974 I worked as a freelance photographer in Malmoe. These years I was also traveling in Europe and USA in a period of time of three to four months every year.
Then I moved to Stockholm and continued to work as a freelancer with assignments for magazines, customer magazines and businesses. Some of these assignments meant to travel in Europe, USA and Asia. I also lived two years in Los Angeles where I worked for different Swedish customers.
Photography has enriched my life, both professionally and personal. The reward has been the people I met and the places I have seen. In my own work it’s people I like to photograph. To capture the rapidly passing moment, which for most of us go unnoticed.”



























 All images © Lasse Persson

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

ShareThis

post<li>
Related Posts with Thumbnails