mercoledì 25 gennaio 2012

SAM LUDDEN CERAMIC SCULPTURE

“My name is Sam Ludden. I started making pottery twelve years ago while on work experience with Paul Melser. Subsequently, with advise from Paul, I began training as a potter under Ross Mitchell-Anyon at Wanganui Polytechnic for my Diploma in Ceramic Design & Production. After graduation I was drawn to travel overseas.”


clip_image001
“During my travels I managed to work as a potter in the South of France (Biot), the Czech Republic (Cesky Krumlov) and England (Lake District). In "Travelling Back" my father Mick Ludden tells the tale of our personal discoveries as we wandered the UK and Europe.”



clip_image002 clip_image003 clip_image005 clip_image006 clip_image008 clip_image009 clip_image010 clip_image012 sam ludden

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

ShareThis

post<li>
Related Posts with Thumbnails