mercoledì 19 giugno 2013

RAJAGOPALAN SARANGAPANI | PHOTOGRAPHER

"I am Rajagopalan Sarangapani, People call me Raj. I am from India, Banker by profession. I started my photography journey one and a half years ago (2011). It was purely an accident, I would say, if someone asked me how it all started. I bought a Basic entry level DSLR Camera overnight just because one of my friends showed me a Nikon D3100 and I instantly saw beauty. Initially Google and you tube were my mentors. The basics of photography were learnt only after I got my first DSLR and from there on I have been finding inspiration in the work of other fellow photographers in and around chennai, India whom I was lucky enough to meet through a group on flickr. I just began loving more of people and trying to bring out the emotions in them, trying to capture the moments. I have always been proud to be born in India, which has also provided me with immense photographic opportunities.
To me photographers are story tellers. You need to be able to tell a story in one single frame. I find my inspiration in everyday life as well as the people I meet in my photographic journeys. I always follow a mantra said by an Indian photographer: Think, think and think before pressing the shutter. Set very high standards for yourself. Ruthlessly delete images. Share only the best."

clip_image001clip_image003 clip_image004
clip_image005
clip_image006 clip_image007 clip_image008
clip_image009
clip_image010
clip_image011 clip_image012
clip_image013
clip_image014
clip_image015
clip_image016
clip_image017
clip_image019

clip_image021
clip_image022
clip_image023
clip_image024
clip_image001[4]
clip_image002[4]
All images © Rajagopalan Sarangapani

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

ShareThis

post<li>
Related Posts with Thumbnails