lunedì 16 dicembre 2013

EDMONDO SENATORE | PHOTOGRAPHER

The time of solitude ..©EDMONDO SENATORE

“I am a financial consultant and I live in Rome, I have a passion for photography for many years, although I started to photograph from 2003 that since entering the digital market was predominantly, and in fact I once believed in the infinite possibility that this technology could provide. I like different genres including landscape in all its facets, street photography, portraits, and nature photography, I love immersing myself in nature to detoxify the tedious and stressful daily life, one thing is' certain, turning the camera around his neck I enjoy life more. My equipment consists of two different systems one of which Olympus have different bodies and lenses, Canon and others that use the photo for more naturalistic.” - Edmondo Senatore -

clip_image002

clip_image004

John.clip_image006

Eyes of ice..

clip_image008

Forgotten and marginalized..


clip_image010

The man with eyes of ice..


clip_image012

The timidity of Maria..

clip_image014That little farmhouse in Tuscany ..
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         A cute character ..

A lady of the past .. A lady of the past ..

A life of traditions.. A life of traditions..

A man in the street .. A man in the street ..

A man, his dog, and his newspaper.. A man, his dog, and his newspaper..

A true character .. A true character ..

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         Ahummm..

Contrasts and colors of a summer afternoon in Tuscany .. Contrasts and colors of a summer afternoon in Tuscany ..

Cute contrasts urban .. Cute contrasts urban ..

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         Dark atmospheres..

The man who plays the violin.. The man who plays the violin..

Difficult lives.. Difficult lives..

elusive indifference.. elusive indifference..

All images  © Edmondo Senatore

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

ShareThis

post<li>
Related Posts with Thumbnails