venerdì 17 luglio 2015

DAVID MOULD | PHOTOGRAPHER

“I had dabbled in photography but only developed a passion since getting my first Digital SLR in spring 2007, when megapixels caught up with film… and now spend most of my free time in wonderful parts of my country… waiting for the light!
I am a self taught photographer, and can be found, most weekends, by a loch or mountain, waiting for a sunrise or change in light that has me returning to favourite haunts again and again.
Focusing on landscapes, whether it is in the Highlands or the Trossachs, my six years behind the camera have taken me to some of the most beautiful locations in Scotland, and, using filters to convey mood and light, subtle processing effects to duplicate the vibrance of the scene, I attempt to convey the isolation, elements and beauty to the viewer.
For a more 'in depth' interview and insight with renowned landscape photographer Tim Parkin, check out my featured photographer interview in the OnLandscape online Photographic Magazine.  Click on the On Landscape image (Below).”


























All images © David Mould


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

ShareThis

post<li>
Related Posts with Thumbnails