venerdì 19 febbraio 2016

365 PARISIENS | CONSTANTIN MASHINSKIY

“Hello! My name is Constantin Mashinskiy. I'm a Russian-born art director from Paris (France). I was born in Karaganda (Kazakhstan), but I grew up and studied in Málaga (Spain), where I lived for the past 15 years.
I'm specialized in digital and interactive design for web environment, UI, UX, graphic design and art direction. I have experience in typesetting for magazines and newspapers, identity, packaging, video editing and sound design.
I speak Russian, English, Spanish and French.”
"Each day I'm taking a street portrait of a random Parisian stranger till reaching 365 pictures"





























All images © Constantin Mashinskiy


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

ShareThis

post<li>
Related Posts with Thumbnails