venerdì 24 febbraio 2017

LATINAMERICA | IZLA KAYA BARDAVID



“When I first touched the Latinamerican soil, over 15 years ago, as a volunteer in Costa Rica I knew I would love this place! Its natural diversity, expressive people and tasty cuisine make you feel alive and free. During our honeymoon, my husband and me got the chance to explore more of this continent during some adventurous months travelling by land from Brazil-Bolivia-Peru and up to Costa Rica and then to Panama. It wasn’t a photo journey, but my camera was clinged to me as we discovered magnificent nature, from freezing moments in Salar de Uyuni to long palm-stretched beaches and the humid Amazonas jungle. This is a continent I would love to explore more. It has treated me with the most fantastic experiences of mother earth!” izlaphotography




























All images © Izla Kaya Bardavid

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

ShareThis

post<li>
Related Posts with Thumbnails