venerdì 2 marzo 2018

DMITRI MARKINE |PHOTOGRAPHER



“I began capturing images when I was just 7 years old, playing with my grandfather’s cameras. Over time, my passion for arts and photography grew, and in 2003 I founded Dmitri Markine Photography here in Toronto, Canada. Since then my work has been featured in countless magazines, newspapers, books, and online publications. I've photographed celebrity weddings in Toronto, New York and Los Angeles; have sold images to private galleries, billion dollar corporations and won more than 100 prestigious national and international awards. I have also taught photography seminars and coached hundreds of aspiring photographers around the Globe.
In 2009, I had the privilege of being named one of the top 10 wedding photographers in Canada and over the years, my work has been featured in numerous magazines, with some even going as far as recognizing me as one of the Best Wedding Photographers In The World.
My professional experience in high fashion, high-end photo retouching, commercial and sports photography have all contributed to my current wedding photography work. In fact, it’s my unique artistic style, vision, and storytelling ability that most of clients hire me for. For weddings, instead of limiting myself to a particular style, I strive to inject the popular photojournalistic style with a creative twist of fashion, elegance, romance and humor to depict every single moment of the day.
On your wedding day, or during your engagement session, it would be my utmost wish to apply my artistic touch to ensure you look beautiful and to provide photographs that you and your loved one will cherish forever. Whether your wedding is in Toronto, Canada, USA or you are looking for a remote island destination wedding photographer — I would be thrilled to be there for you, documenting every important moment and all the happy tears. As you see from my work, I am more than happy to travel. I've documented countless of elopements, short non religious beach ceremonies as well as 3-5 days long South Asian marriages in Cuba, Jamaica, Mexico, Dominican, Costa Rica and so many other locations. If you are searching for destination wedding photographers, experienced at shooting not just in luxury 5-star resorts, but also in different environments and harsh conditions, I would be delighted to offer not just my picture-taking abilities, but also advice and help with planning some of the itinerary.
Even though engagements, destination and local Toronto weddings are the main focus, photographing family portraits, maternity and babies with the same artistic style are also a passion. Instead of the typical short portrait family session I prefer to come in and document a few hours of your life, with some real moments.
I feel truly blessed and thank God every day for allowing me to do my job and bring joy and happiness to the amazing families I have been fortunate enough to document over the last 12 years in Canada, USA and around the World.”

All images © Dmitri Markine

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

ShareThis

post<li>
Related Posts with Thumbnails