venerdì 28 gennaio 2011

THE WORK OF RON ACKINS

My name is Ronald (Ron) Ackins, but people like to call me "Diggy." I am an Illustration and Graphic Desiger living in Philadelphia, PA. I have always had a eye for design and composition, but was able to pursue this further while studying at the Art Institute of Philadelphia. My prefered medium are Prisma Color markers, pencil, and ink.
After graduating from te Art Institute of Philadelphia, I started working at various fashion related companies, including And1 and UndrCrwn. I am currently focusing on illustration projects and have recently done work for a couple musicians.
My website, rondiggy1.com, is under construction right now. Until its completed, checkout my myspace page, myspace.com/rondiggy1

clip_image001
clip_image002
clip_image003
clip_image005
clip_image006
clip_image007
clip_image008
clip_image009
clip_image011

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

ShareThis

post<li>
Related Posts with Thumbnails