venerdì 3 gennaio 2014

ALESSANDRO PUCCINELLI | PHOTOGRAPHER

Born July 1969 , my earliest professional experience dates from 1993 when I moved to Australia, where I worked in advertising photography at the Substation Studio in Brisbane.
My first personal work “Quotidiano”, exibited in the event Affioramenti in Italy, won the Polaroid International Awards 2001.
With the contibution of Mondadori, I realized the book “Pisa e dintorni” occasioned by the Jubilee and from the reportage “Vendemmia” together with the journalist David Lynch, I published in the US the book “Vino Italiano” edited by Random House and “L’Anima del Vino”.
In 2007, I’ve been invited by Canada Goose one of the leading company in cold weather outerwear in the world, to be one of the photographer of their book “Canada Goose People” and to shoot their international campaign.
Since then, I decided to focalize my personal projects on one of my great passion in life, “the sea”.
At the same time, I decided to do my commercial works in a quite “loose and free” style trying to use a reportage approach at the assignments.
To some extent the sea is my guide through life; I think of the sea as an example and a source of knowledge.
The presence of the ocean in my everyday life is a balancing factor that helps me reconnect with that internal equilibrium which, as a human being, I too easily, lose.  The sea brings me clarity of thought, its waves, as described by Jack London, are ‘the knights of the infinite sea army,’ bearing simplicity, elegance, power and freedom.





















 All images © Alessandro Puccinelli


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

ShareThis

post<li>
Related Posts with Thumbnails