mercoledì 15 gennaio 2014

HELMUT SCHADT | PHOTOGRAPHER

Born 1938 in Stuttgart, Germany, I was interested in photography and travelling since I was still much younger than now. As a backpacker I have done extensive travelling mainly in Asia, first time shortly after finishing my studies as an electrical engineer for 21 months in 1966-68. In later overland trips from Europe to South-East Asia and long stays there I more and more focused on photography with social aspects. A main aspect of my life also long distance running. My profile picture was taken in Hanoi by a passing by tourist who expressed that the similarity with this man shown in the background is striking. 















All images © Helmut Schadt

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

ShareThis

post<li>
Related Posts with Thumbnails