lunedì 24 novembre 2014

VILI GOSNAK | PHOTOGRAPHER

“I’m Slovenian from Ljubljana, born in 1955 and living in Tunis since 1999. Since when I touched for the first time my grandma’s Voigtlander Bessa, a 6×9 medium format folder camera (that I still poses), I felt in love with fotography, participating in active or passive way since than.
Running an IT maintenance company my free time is limited and is more or less in the form of weekend’s photowalks or excursions in different parts of the country. I love Fine Art Minimalist phhttp://1x.com/member/vgosnakotography, specially when made in b&w, which is in general my prefered technique.! maps.pixativity























All images © Vili Gosnak
Credit photo plus.google

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

ShareThis

post<li>
Related Posts with Thumbnails