venerdì 13 novembre 2015

RUI MORAIS DE SOUSA | PHOTOGRAPHER

Born 1955 in Kuito (Silva Porto), Angola. Photographer / Publisher. Started my professional photographer career at the History of Art Institut (Kunsthistorishes Institut ) of the University of Heidelberg, Germany. Returned to Portugal in 1990 and, while doing studio and advertising work, specialized in Architectural Photography. I had my work published in numerous specialized books and magazines, both in Portugal and abroad. Álvaro Siza and Mies van der Rohe are only some of the names who have their work extensively documented. I own White & Blue, which I co-founded in November 2000. (I closed down White & Blue in January 2013)




























All images © Rui Morais De Sousa


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

ShareThis

post<li>
Related Posts with Thumbnails