mercoledì 13 gennaio 2016

IDRUS ARSYAD | PHOTOGRAPHER

“I am an employee who is very happy with the photography, I am very interested in the surreal photographs, I learned by my self to process my photos to be more interesting ... I hope through fineartamerica.com i can promote my simple works and being a place for me to feel the preciousness of being an artist.” http://fineartamerica.com/profiles/idrus-arsyad.html

“I started learning photography at the begining 2011, very intersted in landscape, nature and wildlife but could not produce a good quality photo with my existing equipment .. Started Self taugh to process my original images with try-error system in photoshop in 2012. and now
still continue learn about photography terms and how to optimally use photoshop. 
Original photo sourced from my camera . if I become the model i own setting the camera and ask for help clicking on it.”



























All images © Idrus Arsyad



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

ShareThis

post<li>
Related Posts with Thumbnails