venerdì 2 febbraio 2018

CHARLES MEACHAM | PHOTOGRAPHER



Born just outside of Philadelphia, PA  I began traveling immediately after high school in a 1971 VW bus.  Two years later, the bus burned to the ground in the Arizona desert.  I returned home and earned a degree in Special Education.  During my summer breaks, I started backpacking a month at a time across Europe, but it wasn't until I went to India that my real journey began.   At the age of 30 I picked up a camera and have spent the last 15 years photographing.  I am grateful to have received over 30 international photography awards, and was honored by being chosen to attend the 25th annual Eddie Adams workshop.
After 10 years of living in Asia, I moved to Brooklyn NY, and now find myself back in Asia.  website

























All images © Charles Meacham

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

ShareThis

post<li>
Related Posts with Thumbnails