martedì 2 ottobre 2012

GORAN JOVIC | PHOTOGRAPHER

"I was born in Sindelfingen, Germany. I am living in Imotski,Croatia.I have been photographing for 4 years. In the beginning it was just a hobby and as the time passes it has become something I do for living. This may sound as if I have accidentally drifted into becoming a professional photographer but it is somewhat true. I helped my friend and a mentor Vedran Vidak to photograph a wedding and our partnership worked out very well. We both thought that my inborn talent had an opportunity to grow and the rest is history. I learn a lot about photography every day, but as much as I learn I still notice that photography is an open space which gives me opportunity to explore it anew. My trip to Africa was some kind of a personal photography compass which has modified a type of the photography I would like to do. Like any other photographer who enjoys art and who loves art, I try to bring something personal in every photo I take. I have to say that I am inspired and impressed by the variety of cultures. Each culture you try to feel enriches your life. Simplicity of life should be everyone's ideal. If you decide to live in harmony with nature then you will feel the nature at its best." - Goran Jovic

clip_image002


Personality is born out of pain. It is the fire shut up in the flint.

clip_image003Cold

clip_image004Mysterious

clip_image005Frozen

clip_image006Friendly

clip_image007Wise

clip_image008Tough

clip_image009Old

clip_image010Patient

clip_image011Happy

clip_image012Stoned

clip_image013Concerned

clip_image014Defensive

clip_image015Curious

clip_image016Trusted

clip_image017Deep


All images © Goran Jovic
Fonte

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

ShareThis

post<li>
Related Posts with Thumbnails