martedì 13 dicembre 2016

IZIDOR GASPERLIN | PHOTOGRAPHER



“I am semi-professional photographer, living in Kranj, Slovenia. My first attempts in photography date back to 2005 and  since 2008 photography has become my playground, my way of  seeing the world around me.
Since 2009 I have been a member of Janez Puhar Photo Society Kranj. I first started to enlarge my basic photographic knowledge by participating in web photo portals and forums and good responses encouraged me on an even more intensive engagement in photography. In September 2010 I  sent my first photo to photo salon and since then I have participated in many  international salons. Within a period of only 18 months I collected over 80 awards in 25 countries.
 I have also participated in club exhibitions in Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and France and have hold  over 10 solo exhibitions in Slovenia. Most exhibits and award-winning photographs are in the field of traveler, landscape and nature photography. Recently I am focusing to the conceptual, mood and street photography.”






















All images © Izidor Gasperlin


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

ShareThis

post<li>
Related Posts with Thumbnails